Motorola DROID X2 (Verizon) Hard reset, and restore to factory settings.
Motorola DROID X2 Factory/Soft Reset:
On the main Home Screen,
1. select MENU
2. select SETTINGS
3. select PRIVACY
4. select FACTORY DATA RESET
5. select RESET PHONE
6. Enter the password
7. select ERASE EVERYTHING
If the Motorola DROID X2 is frozen: this may sometimes occurs when running multiple applications and the device become unresponsive, you may fix this by rebooting the device or removing the battery for a while.
Motorola DROID X2 Hard reset through button combination for sever freezing problem., this will prompt you into recovery mode.
1. Turn the power off or remove the battery and reinsert it back again after a couple of seconds.
2. Press and hold the POWER+CAMERA buttons at the same time
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. It will show A yellow exclamation display
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
Wait 'til the phone completely reboots. That's it